It was a pretty smooth-sailing week. Nothing crazy happened and we survived!
We spent the past 2 days at my mom's house. It was nice to have a change of scenery, even though the change of scenery was quite a bit smaller and cramped than what we are used to.
Dez was happy to be able to sleep at Granny's house allllll night! Even if he did have to sleep on the floor.... Dax actually did pretty amazing with his sleeping as well. I had estimated putting in about 45 minutes to an hour to getting him to fall asleep. Nope! He was asleep every time within 15 minutes. Ahhhh that was such a relief.
We were out swimming all day today. Me and mom had to take turns due to Dax's napping schedule and also due to the fact that Dez just wasn't done swimming. I swear our boys are part fish. Dax would literally dive in head first into the water if you weren't holding onto him tightly. And Dez got to the point where he was swimming underwater without his goggles and also would run and jump into the pool.
Swimming too much had its effects though. Dez was out there for a total of four straight hours. And even though I was adamant about putting on sunblock, he still got burned on his face. And whoa, I'm definitely feeling my burning skin as well! He also got a little sick. I think it was the combination of bad allergies from this morning, the sun, and maybe being slightly dehydrated.
Well, those are the events from today! As for the rest of week, I'm not entirely sure.. I think I'm going to designate Mondays as me and Buster's movie nights. He had such a good time and couldn't stop talking about it that I think it would be best to make it a tradition!And Sundays might always be church then Pop's house for dinner.
Now I have to figure out what to do for the other 5 days...
Love, KK
**Video of the day**
This is Dax's new favorite game. Apparently he only plays it with Granny though.
So cute!
The "Uh-Oh!" game
Miss you so much and wish you were here.
No comments:
Post a Comment