Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 6- Happy Boys

The boys have been so extremely pleasant and well-behaved ever since you've been gone. To be honest, I was expecting meltdowns from Dez and crying fits from Dax. But no! Nothing! It's been a breeze!

Remember our fussy, sad baby? He is no more! He's back to normal being the happy baby that we have always known. I found the reason for his transformation yesterday. He's got tooth #6 coming in quickly! It hasn't broken the gums yet, but it will within the next few days. Poor fella had 2 teeth come back to back. No wonder he was upset all the time!

Dax had started eating again. Finally! I was one day away from calling the pediatrician. He's so extremely easy to put to bed. It takes 15 minutes tops. Well, actually, it takes as long as it takes him to finish his bottle. Because once he's done, he goes straight into the crib and straight to sleep. We definitely lucked out with our easy-going baby!

Dax has also started his screaming game again. You just have to start saying Ahhhh! and he stops what he's doing to play along with you. And, boy, does he get LOUD!

Desmond has been really great, too. Other than his occasional fits of "deafness", he is wonderful. No temper tantrums, no fighting, no rebelling. He's just been great. I even got him to take a nap today!! (2hours!) Yessssss! I enjoyed the quiet and took a nap of my own on the couch.

Today we spent most of the day at home. After an early dinner we went to the mall to get Buster's hair cut. But no such luck. EVERY place we went to was busy and understaffed. I guess we'll have to try again on Friday.

Tomorrow we have a busy day. Off to Louisiana for a good time at the Splash Park! Mikah gets to come with us so Dez is super excited.

I don't have any pictures from today. Sorry! I'll hopefully get plenty tomorrow to make up for it!

Love, KK

**Dez quote of the Day**
"But, Mama! My hair won't be fancy like Mikah's!"
(Upset after we couldn't get him a haircut)

No comments: