Thursday, June 28, 2012

Day 14- Nappin'

This morning we were at my mom's. Which means our whole schedule was thrown off.

Dax woke up at 6:30. Good thing I was expecting it! It's super bright in that room. It's hard not to wake up then!

He was ready to go back to sleep soon after so I got all his things ready to put him to sleep. Not one minute after I laid him down, Dez wakes up. Dax sees him and refuses to go to sleep.

Oh well, what better time to pack up and go home?

We make it home and it is definitely time for lil boy's nap. Your mom graciously offered to have Dez stay at her house so I could catch up on my sleep as well.

We went to sleep at 9:30 and both didn't wake up until 2!

!!!!!!!!

What a wonderful nap! What a wonderful day!

We didn't do much else today, considering our nap took up most of it!

I made my first steak by myself for dinner today. Let me tell ya, it was mother effin good.
I mean goooooooooood! I was extremely proud of myself! I would've taken a picture but I ate it all.

The boys played with Mushu..


We figured out that Dax thinks it's funny when Mushu wags her tail. By the time I got around to getting my phone out to record it, Mushu wouldn't cooperate. That's where Dez stepped in.

Me and Dez also did some drawing.


Isn't that the cutest picture you've ever seen??


Well, that's all for today. Tomorrow we leave for Jasper and will be gone the rest of the weekend.


Love, KK





No comments: