Sunday, June 24, 2012

Day 10

Today was uneventful. I mean reallllly uneventful.

Dez was still feeling a little under the weather so we skipped out on church and just chilled in the couch and watched a few shows. Sometimes, those are my favorite kind of days. Just relaxing.

Later that evening we went to Pop's house for a fantastic dinner. BOTH our boys gobbled it up! Dax was even wanting more!

Then I came home and put boys to bed (effortlessly, I might add) and here I am! I plan on doing some more relaxing on the couch and watching a very girly movie. One you would absolutely hate.

Tomorrow should be more interesting. I have a few things planned out for us and I just might have to save some of them for another day.

Love, KK

PS. I missed you like crazy today. I guess it's finally hit me that I really have 5 more weeks of this left. 5 weeks is a long time.

**Dez's quote of the day**
But when we go outside the mosquitoes will hear the beautiful music and they will be happy and not mad and not bite us.

(I was asking him to hurry to the car so the mosquitoes wouldn't get us. He was listening to music on my iPhone at the time I asked him)


No comments: