2. When we finally convince him to stop saying poop, he replaces the word with wiener. I think I'd rather take poop.
3. Dez's absolute favorite song is Just Can't Get Enough by the Black Eyed Peas. (I in NO way influenced this on him!) He tells us that Fergie is me singing, Will.I.Am is Daddy, and there's a few parts where it's him and one little part that Mushu supposedly sings too! He even lip-syncs to the song.
4. His second favorite song is E.T. by Katy Perry. (Such good taste!)
5. Gabe asked Dez to pick out his favorite toy and they would play. This is what awaited Gabe..
6. Dez has become a pro at taking videos with my phone. I usually have to check my phone daily to see what creation he has recorded. One day I found this...
7. He's also good at editing my photos. Found this one too!
8. Gabe: Dez, pick out two books for night-night time. No! Not that one. That one's dumb.
Dez: It's cooler than you.
9. We took a trip to Houston recently. Dez talked The. Whole. Way. The whole way!!! I was exhausted by the time we got there.
Oh, this boy makes an adventure out of every day, that's for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment