Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Things about Dax

1. Dax has started eating cereal! He's not too sure about it. We're getting there though.

2. I have officially stopped breastfeeding. It is so nice. But, at the same time, I'm sad to have stopped.

3. Remember that time when I thought Dax was going to start sleeping through the night? This was a trick. Dax apparently thinks I'm awesome enough that going 5 hours without seeing me is way too long. Thus the 4 a.m. feedings continue. (or 2 a.m., or 5 a.m.)

4. Nugget is becoming a pro at rolling over! He still struggles quite a bit, but has improved incredibly over the past few days. Almost every time I go to get him from his crib, he's in the complete opposite direction from where I laid him and  always on his stomach.

5. He has also finally decided to take a pacifier. But only at night when he's trying to go to sleep. No other time is acceptable!

6. His hand-eye coordination has improved drastically too! Oh, and he is QUICK! Before I even have time to react, he's got a handful of my hair in a death grip.

7. Dax has a funny trick he likes to do. He takes one of his teething toys, puts it in his mouth, and shakes his head back and forth to make squeaking noises on his gums. It's hilarious!

8. Dax turned 5 months old on the first of the month. Almost half a year old. I cannot believe how time has soared by!

No comments: