Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween Part 1

Ahhhh, Halloween! Absolutely my favorite holiday (Besides Christmas, of course.... it's hard to beat that one!).  I love decorating the house in bats, skeletons, and spiders and I have just as many decorations for Halloween as I do for Christmas. I've had my decorations up for at least a month now. This past weekend we decided to add to our collection and carve out pumpkins! What Halloween isn't complete without pumpkins??

This takes very serious thought.

Hard at work.

Desmond was just a little bit grossed out by pumpkin innards.  

Apparently Mikah was too.

Dax was dressed to show off his holiday spirit.

Me and Dax got to chill out while pumpkin seeds were being taken out. He conveniently needed to be held so I didn't have to get my hands dirty :)


This was Gabe's creation.

The finished products!

I think we all enjoyed our Halloween festivities that night!

** I would have posted my pumpkin, but it was lame. 

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

1 comment:

Simone said...

cutest family picture ever! so sweet!