Saturday, October 8, 2011

Funny Things About Dez

*For future reference, Desmond will also be called Dez, Buster, and Boy throughout the blog. Dax will also be known as Nugget and Little Boy*

The other day we were  playing doctor. Dez did the usual checkup routine- Stethoscope, blood pressure, scissors (for cutting hair, not clothes or a cast), checked my temperature, looked in my ears and nose, and checked my reflexes. When we got to the shot Dez got the "needle" up to my arm stopped midway and said, "Are you sure about this?"

Dez recently acquired a Harry Potter wand so naturally I taught him to say Expecto Patronum! Except it comes out as Specto da Troman!

Dez LOVES Halloween. Almost as much as I do! We sing Halloween songs all year round (which are kinda creepy, for a 3 year old) and anytime time we go to Beaumont we absolutely must stop at the "Skeleton Halloween Store" (Spirit Halloween) or we just might have a major meltdown.

Buster knows all the words to the song The Boxer by Simon & Garfunkel. He also has memorized the book Where's My Mummy which is quite a lengthy book. I had a video of it, but it's not loading right, so I'll save it for another day!

While playing with our good friend, Michelle-
Michelle: Dez, you're cool!
Dez: Yeah! I'm cool and you're cool too!

Oh, how we love this crazy and rambunctious boy!

No comments: