This past Saturday we took Mushu to downtown Beaumont's annual Doggy Day!
She wasn't too sure about it. She was on doggy/people/smell overload. She was pretty funny to watch though. It's as if I could hear every thought in her little beagle brain:
"Whoa. What is this?! There's lots of dogs. And peoples. And....food? Is that food?! Is that hot dogs? Popcorn? Is this person going to give me some if I sniff her leg? Whoa. Someone just touched me. I will turn around and sniff it's bottom. Yep, it's a dog alright. Hey, somebody peed right here. And here. And here. I wonder if I can get that person to give me the rest of his nachos. Hey look, it's my best friend, Rigby."
All this happened within 4 seconds.
(Mushu's best friend, Rigby, was indeed there acting like a perfectly normal dog, by the way)
At least Mushu wasn't alone in feeling overwhelmed. Desmond didn't know exactly what to think about everything either. At least we found a cure for his shyness....
So weird. He perked right up.
We walked around for a bit admiring and obsessing over cute dogs and their cute costumes. We took Mush (and Rig, of course) to get free delicious treats and then to get a massage. Oh yes, a doggy massage. Mushu, again, was not thrilled by this decision.
Can you see the look of horror on her face?! My goodness, you think if she were anything like the only other girl in her family she would relish a free massage. Oh well. I really think she did have a good time by the end of our adventure that day.
Oh. And Dax? How did he like it, you say?




No comments:
Post a Comment