Thursday, April 11, 2013

Events

This post will be filled with pictures! Yay!!

And since I haven't blogged in, oh, about 6-9,10 months, there will be A LOT of pictures to scroll through!

Enjoy!!


Halloween

I never posted anything about Halloween, which is a shame seeing how it's my favorite holiday.





  The Avengers. :D It's alright, you can say it. We are the coolest family you've ever seen.

And this is totally random, but isn't this the cutest costume/baby you've ever seen?


(The Very Hungry Caterpillar)

Christmas

We did a lot of things for Christmas! Hay rides, family photos, parties, gingerbread houses, light looking, presents. We were all also sick for the holiday, and lost our electricity for 7+ hours. 






Mini-Vacation

Gabe and I went to Utah for a few days in January (without the boys!!). It was cooooooold!





Seeing as how I've never actually been in the snow, this trip was AWESOME!! I loved it!

The Other Holidays

Desmond has suddenly had a huge interest for the little holidays, like Valentine's Day, and St. Patricks Day. So, awesome mom that I am, I tried to make them special.


Ok, well that's all the proof I have that I actually spent time of these silly holidays, but I assure you I did!

Zoo/Children's Museum

We went to the zoo a couple of times. Once, by myself without Gabe. (Never again will I do that....that trip was a nightmare!)





This was 5 minutes after we started driving home!



The drums are always a hit!







This was neat. You step inside and when you lift the hoop you're inside a bubble!





Mushu

Of course I would never leave out our beloved beagle.



This is Mush and her lesbian best friend, Rigby.


Well That pretty much sums it up! 

Hopefully I can keep up with our life and post a blog more often than 6 months!





No comments: