Monday, November 5, 2012

Happy Birthday, Dax!

(Realllllllllly Late!)

The month of August was sort of a whirlwind. We had a lot going on and a new schedule to get into.

Thus, we celebrated Dax's first birthday about 2 weeks after his actual birthday.

And, I hate to admit, it was a pretty lame party. (Especially compared to the over-the-top fiesta we planned for Desmond's first birthday)

I really hope Dax doesn't compare the two parties when he's older and think, "Thanks, parents, for not caring about me as much your firstborn."

I mean it was that lame. Husband and I were both just worn out. Gabe had just spent the past 6 weeks at Field Camp and then went straight into working out of state for a week and I had just spent the past 6 weeks taking care of our boys completely by myself.

We were exhausted. And honestly, we had to force ourselves to make it happen.

Poor Dax.

Anyway, here's a few pictures to prove that we actually DID do something for Nugget!






Dax was super excited to have a cake so close to his face, but not too thrilled about the fire on top of it!




No comments: