Monday, November 5, 2012

Busy Busy Busy

...but now that I think about it, I haven't been that busy.

Of course I've got two crazy boys to take care of all day long. Yeah, that'll take up my time for sure!

I've also somehow been persuaded to take an online course for Husband. I don't know how he does it but he can convince anybody to do pretty much anything and have them be excited about it.
Case in point: American Literature (It's an online class! It'll be so easy! You're so good at reading! It'll be FUN! Your best friend is taking the class with you! Imagine how much fun you two can have together!)

Why did I agree to this!? It's not that it's hard, it's just time consuming! And it might as well have been renamed to American Literature/ENGLISH COMPOSITION

I swear I've written about 30 discussions and have already completed a 5 page essay. And that's just the beginning. Along with the 2 written homework assignments EVERY week, I also have a research essay to look forward to.

Anyway, between boys, online class-taking, cleaning, cooking, and maintaining my sanity I also have to divide my time by running errands, bringing Dez to and from school, and getting to and from soccer practices and games.

Thus, the lack of blogging!

So, I'm playing catch up!

Hope you enjoy the next 50 million posts from the past 3 months!

No comments: