I don't think we really thought it through very well. There were four friends going (myself included). Each person had two kids. Each kid was younger than 5. Each person did not have a husband to help.
Yikes.
We were definitely overrun by children!
All joking aside, we had a great time catching up and letting our kids play together.
Poor Dax. It was nap time.
Playin' Around
Ok, this picture has a funny story behind it. So, as Dez was playing in and out of the water he kept telling me he had to go potty. I didn't think anything of it because well, he's a boy and when he needs to go he usually just pulls down his pants and goes! Finally after the 6th time, he tells me he has to go poop. Ah, crap that was a dilemma. I kinda ignored it because sometimes he thinks he's gotta poop but really it will end up being a fart instead. Well two minutes later one of the other boys needed to go potty too. He runs up this little hill and goes. Desmond is 3 seconds behind him. He pulls his pants completely down and poops!! He poops!! I just about died laughing. I guess he really had to go after all! I had to go help him and found the biggest poop I had ever seen come out of such a small boy. I still can't believe he did that, but hey! What else can you do??


No comments:
Post a Comment