Thursday, December 29, 2011

Christmas Cards

We didn't send out Christmas cards last year. I've felt bad about this because last year at the time, I was very newly pregnant. Which means I felt like a heaping pile of poop. Which means I didn't take any pictures of myself, much less of a group shot of our family. Which means I didn't even send out one measly Christmas card. We didn't even take a family photo until Christmas morning. I had no make up on, Dez was way too interested in presents and we were all still in our pajamas.

 Yeahhh...

So this year I thought "This is the year! We will take wonderful pictures! We will look amazing! Everyone will love our Christmas card so much!!! We will suceed!!!"

So the day after Thanksgiving my only goal was to take cute and adorable pictures of our boys in matching, color coordinating outfits.

I told myself this every day. 27 days later I finally got around to it.

For those of you who didn't calculate that in your head, we took our pictures 4 days before Christmas.

Needless to say, we didn't send out Christmas cards.

So here it is! Our Christmas card to you!! 4 days AFTER Christmas!

Merry Christmas! Happy Holidays! Happy New Year!
Love, The Gross Family

No comments: